Sewing our Sanity

Friday, November 9, 2012

Fairy Garden and Little Doll

Dear Emily, 

Caroline had this out today:


The cute little fairy garden play mat and doll you made her for Christmas last year. 

She plays with it often. And adds other things. Little plastic animals, especially her ponies are perfect for the garden.








 I would have loved one of these when I was her age. 

I had to send you all these pictures today and tell you she has named the doll "Dorphan." 


No idea where that name came from except it is a variation of the word "orphan." I wonder if she thinks Dorphan is lonely? Maybe she needs a playmate just her size. Did you use a pattern for her?

Have you seen this
source

I have a box I've saved to make one for Caroline. I'll put that on my list of things to do. That list that isn't written down anywhere because it is too long.

 xoxo
Monica


No comments:

Post a Comment