Sewing our Sanity

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Project Run and Play

Dear Emily,

I was going to write more about painting furniture but I am too tired and have a headache. I took the kids to the zoo today with a friend and now have zero energy left. And I think a storm is coming, thus the headache. It's one of those. I am not responsible for any I corrected typos.

I stumbled on this post last night. I say stumbled because I can not, for the life of me, remember what I was doing a search for. Oh, wait, maybe it was somehow related to looking up the Project Run and Play sew along you mentioned when we talked on the phone yesterday. I am excited for the sew along and the ideas are slowly popping into my head for each week's theme.

 

Back to the first post I mentioned from Make it and Love it. I love the shirt and can't wait to try it. I happen to have a lightweight knit that will be perfect. Having knit fabric is often a problem. Joann's selection of knits isn't all that great. Solids, they have plenty, prints, not so much. Unless you are looking for something for a baby.

Make it and Love it
 

So, I have a bunch of things to do, finish slipcovering an ottoman, slipcover a chair, finish a dress for Caroline, and the list goes on. And on. I think sometimes I ought to make a list but that would be just too depressing. And I haven't forgotten that I was going to make Liam a marble game for his birthday. That was in February. This is all just making my headache worse. I am going to sign off, read and go to bed.

xoxo

Monica

 

No comments:

Post a Comment